Interim Administrative Provisions On Longhua New District and Dapeng New District of Shenzhen Municipality
（Decree No. 237of Shenzhen Municipal People's Government ）
Article 1 These Provisions are formulated in accordance with pertinent laws and regulations for the purposes of promoting a coordinated development among economy, society and environment, innovating the administrative system for New Districts, ensuring the legitimate execution of administrative power by the governing authorities of New Districts, in light of the actual conditions of Shenzhen Municipality.
Article 2 The Municipal Government establishes Longhua New District and Dapeng New District (hereinafter collectively referred to as New Districts).
Longhua New District covers the administrative areas of Longhua, Dalang, Minzhi and Guanlan sub-districts of current Bao’an District.
Dapeng New District covers the administrative areas of Kuichong, Dapeng and Nan'ao sub-districts of current Longgang District.
Article 3 In light of the regional characteristics, geographic advantages and functional locating, New Districts shall identify respective development priorities of economy, society and environment, steadily improve the urban functions, enhance the development level of economy and society, and promote the balance development of all areas of the region.
Article 4 New Districts shall strengthen the innovation of administrative management system and the social management system, transform the government functions, specify the government responsibilities, improve government services, enhance the efficiency of administrative management, and gradually establish a new simplified and highly efficient system for administrative management, featured by clear responsibilities and coordinative operation.
Article 5 The Municipal Government establishes a Administration Committee for Longhua New District and Dapeng New District respectively (hereinafter collectively referred to as Administration Committees of New District), the Administration Committees of New District are the agencies of the Municipal Government, and shall fulfill the responsibilities designated by the Municipal Government to district governments.
Article 6 Within the areas of New Districts, Administration Committees of New District shall primarily fulfill the following responsibilities:
(1) Organizing the research and formulating the development strategies and planning the economy and society in New Districts, and implementing such strategies and planning upon due approval;
(2) Formulating the medium-term and long-term plans, the annual implementation plans and plans for major investments concerning the development and construction within their jurisdictions, and implementing such plans upon due approval;
(3) Making industrial planning, attracting foreign investments, the administration and the services for the enterprises within their jurisdictions;
(4) Participating in the urban planning and land use planning within their jurisdictions, and assisting in the preparation of statutory plans and special plans for each specific program;
(5) Preparing and implementing of the annual revenue and expenditure budget after due approval within their jurisdictions;
(6) Taking in charge of the municipal construction, urban management (including comprehensive administrative law enforcement), environmental protection etc. in accordance with their administrative authorities;
(7) Taking in charge of the land development and housing requisition within their jurisdictions;
(8) In accordance with the administrative authorities, , being responsible for the administrative and social affairs management work within their jurisdictions, including finance, education, science and technology, agriculture, forestry, water, culture, health and population and family planning, sports, human resources, organization establishment, civil affairs, production safety, public security, ethnic and religious affairs, judicial administration, supervision and statistics and national economic accounting, people's armed forces and etc.;
(9) Being responsible for the supervision of state-owned assets of enterprises in New Districts;
(10) Other duties as prescribed by the Municipal Government.
Article 7 The construction and administration work of New Districts shall be fully supported by relevant departments of the Municipal Government.
Article 8 After due approval by the municipal office of institutional organization, based on the need for economic construction, social development and administration of New Districts, Administration Committees of New Districts may set up related entities following the principles of simplification and efficiency.
Article 9 After due approval by the municipal office of institutional organization, based on the actual need for economic construction and development of New Districts, the relevant departments of the Municipal Government may set up agencies in the New Districts to perform their duties in accordance with laws and regulations.
Article 10 The People's Governments of Bao’an District and Longgang District shall organize their departments to entrust the administrative powers such as administrative approval and administrative punishment, which are authorized to district governments and their departments according to laws, regulations and rules, to Administration Committees of New Districts to exercise within the New Districts respectively.
Subject to the needs of the district management, the relevant departments of the Municipal Government that set up no agencies in the New Districts may empower the Administration Committees of New Districts with the administrative powers to exercise within the New Districts, which are related to administrative examination and approval, and administrative punishment, and etc.
Article 11 In the event that the relevant departments of the Municipal Government, district governments and their departments empower the Administration Committees of New Districts with the administrative powers, which are related to administrative examination and approval, administrative punishment etc., an entrustment agreement shall be signed to expressly specify the basis for commission, the delegated authorities, the term of entrustment, the rights and obligations and other contents, and public announcement of the agreement shall be made in accordance with relevant provisions.
Article 12 The relevant departments of the Municipal Government shall provide guidance and supervision to ensure that the administrative acts of Administration Committees of New Districts are conducted in compliance with laws and regulations.
Article 13 Administration Committees of New Districts may formulate detailed implementation measures in accordance with these Provisions.
Article 14 These Provisions shall be implemented as of March 10, 2012.